Bakti Desa SMA Negeri 3 Bandung


BAKTI DESA

SMA NEGERI 3 BANDUNG


Hello guys!! Welcome back to my blog ><

How are you everyoneee..

In this blog I will tell you my experience in BAKTI DESA 2019!!!

First of all, what is BakDes? Bakdes is an annual school program to give an education to SMA 3's student about what is empathy, what is sharing, and to teach us about how to live in real society.

In this year we went to Cibeureum Village.. Umm I don't know where exactly the location is. But in Google Maps, it is located in Kabupaten Bandung. The weather was veryyyy cold. I live in Bu Neneng's house. She has two childrens. The first one is boy. His name is Yuda and he is in 2nd grade in elementary school. And his sister's name is Najwa. We called her Ijot. Ijot was so funny.

Sadly,  i got asthma. I don't know why. Maybe because of the weather was crazy cold. Yeahh 16 degree celcius. And before I got asthma, I laughed out loud when I played with Ijot and I think it caused my asthma too.

But it's okay. I still enjoyed Bakdes very much. I farmed with my neighbor. I feed the cows, the goats, etc. And also I help the neighbors when they cleaned their neighborhood. It was very fun. But I still feel veryyyy sad why I got asthma in this crazy good situation.

Finally, Bakdes has ended. I need more time for having fun with my classmates. But don't worry. We still have TUR BUDAYA. Guess what? I'm the leader in that vacation. Wish me luck guys! I want to give them (Warga Tiga 2020) the best holiday with friends ever.

Bye guyss! See you at the next blog... BYEEEEE BYEE BYEEEE!!!


Komentar